a vintage piece for your children to wear now and cherish forever! this graphic was custom painted for Charlie Southern by Don Collins, a talented artist from Arlington, TX. featuring a colorful, hand painted graphic of all of the Southeastern Conference mascots with a retro font on a heathered tee. how cute would you and your family be in the matching collection?
- Bo is two and a half years old and wearing a size 2T
- Shep is 18 months old and wearing a size 2T
- Merritt is three years old and wearing a size 3T
- Bennett is 12 months old and wearing a size 12 months
- 99% cotton 1% polyester
- 6 month measurements: 20" bust and 12" length
- 12 month measurements:21" bust and 13" length
- 2T measurements: 23" bust and 15" length
- 3T measurements:26" bust and 16" length
- 4T measurements: 27" bust and 16.5" length
WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS! Feel free to email us at hello@shopriffraff or DM us with any questions regarding fit, styling, or our return policy in general.
looking for jewelry and accessories? text our storefront at 479-684-1749 or stop by on the fayetteville square to shop!