Return Policy + Price Adjustments
***new policy effective March 25th, 2016***
We know that not every purchase will fit & returns are sometimes needed. We are here to make your return process as easy as possible. After reviewing the return policy below, if you have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com. Please note that this is the online return policy and any purchases made in our store fronts may vary.
Returns postmarked within 14 days of shipment (see upper right hand corner of invoice or reference your tracking information) will be eligible for a refund on the original method of payment or store credit. **This is for online purchases only**
Returns postmarked within 15-30 days of shipment are eligible for store credit only.
Original shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
All items must be returned to us in their original condition with all original tags still attached. Unworn & unwashed. Smoke, deodorant and perfume free
Shoes must be returned with their original shoebox. Please pack the shoebox inside another box as the original shoebox must be returned undamaged. We also recommend carpeted areas for trying shoes on. Any signs of wear to the shoe or a damaged shoebox will make them ineligible for return.
The following items are FINAL SALE:
- Intimates (see items listed under “Intimates” tab on site)
- Home + Gift items
- Sale Items
- Items purchased with a discount code of 40% off or more
- Love Boxes
Any items sent back to us that are not in compliance with our return policy will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- All Love Boxes are final sale items. If the clothing item in the box needs to be exchanged for a different size, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our team checks all items for any damages or defective areas before shipping them out to you, but we know we are human and sometimes make mistakes. So, if you happen to receive an item that is damaged or defective, this is for you!
- Damages must be reported to us prior to wearing the garment. Tags must still be attached.
- All reports must be made within 3 days of receiving your garment or it will not be accepted.
- Please contact us immediately at email@example.com and provide us with a picture of the damaged/defective area. Please include you first and last name and order number.
- Due to limited quantity of inventory, we do not offer direct exchanges simply because we cannot guarantee that the item you are trying to exchange for will still be available when the return reaches our department. If you are needing a different size/color in an item, you can either:
- Reorder the item in the size you need and then send the original item back to us (postmarked within 14 days) for a refund.
- Send the item back and indicate that you would like store credit for the return and use the store credit to repurchase the item in the size/color you would like.
Holiday Return Policy:
- All purchases made between Thanksgiving and Christmas must be postmarked on or before January 10th. Holiday returns will be for store credit only and must be in compliance with our return policy (see final sale items above).
- Should an item on the site be marked down after you have purchased, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the shipment date for a one-time price adjustment. Credit will be issued to the original form of payment
- We are unable to offer price adjustments for temporary promotions/discounts. Adjustments cannot be applied retroactively to orders placed before the promotion discount was activated. During promotions, please make sure your discount is applied to the order total prior to completing order.