This product is sold out
The legacy of The Grateful Dead left a footprint on American culture like few others, so it’s historic to pay homage to the same counterculture identity in a weekend tee that’s authentically synonymous with the group’s hippie culture. Featuring mandatory Deadhead tie-dye, the legendary skull face, and the band’s signature roses, it’s an iconic style to freshen up your spring stack. And as for how to approach styling the tee, the options are really limitless.
- Chloe is 5’2“ and wearing size small
- measurements: 40” bust and 26” length
- made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn-in look
- an intentionally oversized tee, made from a heavier loose-knit cotton jersey with a classic crew neckline and slightly longer sleeves - perfect for cuffing.
- made to fit you big, there’s no need to size up to achieve your borrowed from the boys look.
- made in Los Angeles
WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS! Feel free to email us at hello@shopriffraff or DM us with any questions regarding fit, styling, or our return policy in general.